Where to live is a huge question when it comes to moving to a new neighborhood. This list will help you narrow down some of the most popular and coveted neighborhoods around Cypress. They are all easily accessible to Hwy 290. All of these neighborhoods are zoned to the coveted Cy-Fair Independent School District. So which one do you choose? Whether you are looking to build a new home or move into an established neighborhood, Cypress has it all. Read on to find out which neighborhood fits your needs best.
1. Coles Crossing – New Construction & Established Homes. Amenities include 175 acres of recreational facilities, neighborhood patrol, backdoor garbage pick-up, sports practice fields, a free form swimming pool with fountains and “lazy river” water feature, lighted tennis courts, an indoor fitness center, fishing ponds, 56-acre Nature Park along Cypress Creek with 2.5-mile nature trail, activities for residents year-round, summer concert, Labor Day picnics, annual Fall Festival, Christmas at the North Pole, Horse Drawn Carriage Rides to view holiday lights, and much more.
2. Black Horse Ranch – Established Homes. Amenities include parks, refreshing pools, beautiful lakes stocked with bass, and the challenging community golf course as well as community wide events.
3. Bridgeland – New Construction and Established homes. Amenities inlcude 3,000 acres of open space, 400 acres of parks, 900 acres of lakes, playgrounds, tennis courts, picnic pavilions, trails, neighborhood parks, events coordinated by a full-time Activities Director, 6,000-square-foot Community Center, six-lane junior Olympic-size pool, a diving well with two platforms, a gradual-depth play pool with volleyball nets, Two 30-foot sky slides, a spray park with splashy fountains, and a future Town Center downtown type of environment.
4. Towne Lake – New Construction and Established Homes. Amenities include Houston’s fourth largest lake which is over 300 acres with 14 acres of shoreline, freshly stocked lake each year for your fising enjoyment, private and community boat docks, playground, open green spaces, tennis courts, Welcome Center, Community Center, splash pad, fitness center, exclusive Active Adult 55+ areas that includes a lodge, pool, billiard room, arts & crafts room, ballroom, card room, and fitness area.
5. Cypress Creek Lakes – New Construction and Established homes. Amenities include sparkling lakes, two recreation centers, splash pad, hiking, biking, and jogging trails, future phase 3 in the works with many more amenities to become available.
6.Lakes of Fairhaven – New Construction and Established homes. Amenities include 176 acre master planned community with 4 lakes and beautiful landscaping. This neighborhood offers single family homes on oversized lots.
7. Northlake Forest – Established Homes. Amenities include a tennis court, a basketball court, a playground, greenbelt trails, a swimming pool and several community lakes stocked with fish.
8. Sydney Harbour – New Construction and Established Homes. Amenities include a 5,000-square-foot Mediterranean-style clubhouse and pool complex, a kitchen and a large indoor gathering area overlooking the swimming pool and lake, junior Olympic swimming pool, and playground.
9. Rock Creek – New Construction and Established Homes. Amenities include The Rock Creek Community & Fitness Center, two lighted tennis courts (hard surface)?· resort style pool and waterslide?, men and women’s locker rooms?, members’ lounge with big-screen TV?, children’s playground?, fitness room featuring cardio theatre?, free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines?, circuit training equipment, and physio exercise balls.
10. Fairfield – New Construction and Established Homes. Amenities include a 15,000 square foot athletic club, competition size swimming pool, tennis courts, a 20-acre sports park with baseball and soccer fields, eight lakes, six neighborhood parks, six neighborhood pools, and numerous pocket parks and greenbelts winding through the community.
We worked with Amy Lippincott's team when selling our house in Bridgeland and when buying our new Bridgeland house. The personalized service they provide their clients is unequaled and they are unquestionably the best realtor team in Cypress.
The Lippincott Team is the best around!! I recommend them to everyone I know looking to lease, buy or sell. I have used them on every house I have bought and sold.
Best Realtor in Cypress! Amy walked our family through every step of purchasing our new home with professionalism and experience. Team Lippincott made us feel as though we were their #1 priority! If you are looking to buy or sell real estate in Northwest Houston, I highly recommend Team Lippincott! Simply THE best!
I can’t say enough good stuff about this team! We loved working with them. The entire process was quick and painless. They listened to our wants and needs and helped us find the perfect home, not to mention they sold our home CRAZY fast! You won’t regret using them for your next home endeavor!
The Lippincott Team was awesome to work with! They were thorough, patient with my many questions & responded quickly. I knew I was in great hands & loved working with them!